| Magic can help you allot in the game. You can
also draw from enemy to stock up on magic spells. Some Bosses
that can draw from have unique spells that will do a great deal
1. To get the most magic out of a Draw Point or enemy, make
sure the character that draws has a high Magic stat.
2. You can only draw from an enemy or Draw Point if you are
Junctioned with the Draw command!
3. As a rule, draw points on the overworld (which are invisible)
yield less spells at one time than ones in dungeons/towns,
but they usually refill faster.
4. You can only draw 9 spells from one monster in a single
turn, but monsters carry unlimited spells. The best way to
get magic in the game is to put a monster to sleep or some
other status which renders it impotent.
5. The higher-level spells are only kept by powerful enemies
and so are tough to draw for them. The best way to get these
is to go to the Islands Closest to Heaven and Hell.