Welcome

Navigation
  1. Forums
  2. Favorite Final Fantasy Music
NerdIndeed

Favorite Final Fantasy Music

Hello, Final Fantasy fans!

What is your favorite music in the Final Fantasy series? There are lots of good music here in this game. In every area or scenario, there are different soundtracks. As for me, my favorite is Galdin Quay's theme. It is very relaxing and soothing to hear. 

How about you guys?

I've especially come to love the town theme song Frontier Village Dali from Final Fantasy IX. As I hear it out, I end up being loaded up with sentiments of needing to encounter the residential community life I didn't encounter growing up. It helps me to remember the Shyer subject from the Lord of the Rings in that it makes my heart top off with warmth. It makes me need to exit onto a pleasant disregard with some tea and a doughnut close by. I'd tune in to the sounds around me and watch the exercises of the day.

I'm spoiled with choices when it comes to the favorite music on FF. The whole series that I have played have always come with nice songs that will keep you playing till you forget to take dinner. 

Well, technically I like the latest Final Fantasy music which are all its soundtrack. In fact, there's a certain video on YouTube that features FF XV full soundtrack and I listen to it every time I'm down or whenever I feel like listening to it. Sometimes it takes away my frustration on something. For me, FF XV's soundtracks are just on point, it isn't heavy in the ears to hear.

Dancing Mad is among my favorites soundtracks used in the Final Fantasy games. They quality and uniqueness of the song can very well get it into the top 10 chart of all the songs in Final Fantasy games. There are so many other ones in the game but let me stick with Dancing Mad for now. 

My favorite FF music is Kiss me goodbye from FF XII. I never get tired of listening to this music. I always watch its piano cover on Youtube. It sounds so perfect and I feel so relax and calm everytime I listen to this music. 

I mostly like the main themes. For some reason some Final Fantasy themes remind me a PS2 game I had called Shadow of Colossus. Final Fantasy has an overall great and amazing music. Very beautiful. ?

• Like 1