Welcome

Navigation
  1. Forums
  2. Do you like eating snacks while playing games?
superlicca

Do you like eating snacks while playing games?

Eating snacks like onion rings, junk food, fish ball and many are great while playing games. I feel like I am more motivated to play better when I am eating. Playing can be more fun since you enjoy the games and the food.  How about you? Do you like to eat while playing games? And what is the food that you like to eat? 

Yes! My favorite go to snacks are popcorn, chocolates, or chips. I try not to eat anything too messy as I don't want to get my keyboard and mouse all nasty though.  I find it's very easy to overeat while playing games as I get so focused on my game I don't pay attention to how much I am eating, so that's something I'm working on.

I don't eat anything when I'm playing games especially when it is a better game that is involved with another person. I get to enjoy a whole lot of fun from doing so which is a sign that I want to remain focused on the game. I don't enjoy being distracted by food when I play games and this is one reason I don't take snacks when playing games. 

I make it a point not to eat when I'm on the computer. It's really a pain in the ass to clean the keyboard and a much bigger pain if I spill something on it. I eat tortilla chips with salsa/cheese/artichoke dip when I'm playing on my cellphone or console. It's also the same food I eat when I'm doing a movie marathon. I watch using my phone since it's more convenient.

If I have the spare hands and time to eat the snacks while playing games, I will definitely entertain that because most times, I go for long hours playing games without having time to eat at all. 

So, there is every possibility of getting to feel hungry at one point in time. The snacks are most likely going to help me play longer till I'm tired. 

Yes, but I’m picky about the snacks I like when I game! They can’t be things that are too sticky or generate too many crumbs - I don’t want to get my console/controllers all messed up! Sometimes it’s easier just to snack before or after I’m done playing, so I can focus better!

Well, I rarely eat anything when I am playing games. If I start eating something while playing then I lose my focus and I am likely to lose whatever game I am playing.  I am a complete foodie and I also love playing games. due to this, I am not able to concentrate on both the things simultaneously. therefore I avoid eating while I am playing

On 10/17/2018 at 5:42 PM, amelia88 said:

Yes, but I’m picky about the snacks I like when I game! They can’t be things that are too sticky or generate too many crumbs - I don’t want to get my console/controllers all messed up! Sometimes it’s easier just to snack before or after I’m done playing, so I can focus better!

The crumbs from some snacks may probably be the reason we won't be taking some of them. I have come to notice that you won't get the good side of enjoying it when the crumbs scatters everywhere in the gaming room. 

On 10/14/2018 at 8:04 PM, sam12013 said:

Yes! My favorite go to snacks are popcorn, chocolates, or chips. I try not to eat anything too messy as I don't want to get my keyboard and mouse all nasty though.  I find it's very easy to overeat while playing games as I get so focused on my game I don't pay attention to how much I am eating, so that's something I'm working on.

Popcorn is good! I also try to eat carefully to make sure that my keyboard won't get any food. And I agree that overeating can happen when playing games since your focus is on game and you don't watch what you eat. 

Yes I like taking some snacks while playing games because it give me some energy to stay longer in playing games. I just like those type of snacks that are dry so  that it will not hampered on my gaming. I think popcorn could be a good example for the type of snacks that I will like to have during playing games because it can easily be eaten  without any further ado. It makes me more interested to play some games whenever I have something in my mouth form time to time.

No I don't because I don't want crumbs on my computer. Also, eating while playing can be distracting and can damage your computer.