Welcome

Navigation
  1. Forums
  2. KHUX...Does anybody else play it?
Sign in to follow this  
Andriux

KHUX...Does anybody else play it?

So, lately I’ve been playing a lot of KHUX, and for those that don’t know what KHUX is its “Kingdom Hearts Union Cross” basically a smart phone game which is kinda unlike any other smart phone game I’ve ever played. I’ve become obsessed with it almost haha!

I’m just wondering if anybody here plays it? It’s fun to get into although a little complicated when you first start out.

if ya want more info on it check out its Wikipedia page KHUX

6EB98628-CDFE-4BC3-BF50-1480F579B3E6.png

Team Voltron huh? Niceee I love KHUX but some of the stuff they make you to attain certain items is just unfair! ?

I've seen it, I just don't really play mobile games lol.

Saving my time for Kingdom Hearts 3!

• Like 2

On 8/2/2018 at 4:39 PM, Derek said:

I've seen it, I just don't really play mobile games lol.

Saving my time for Kingdom Hearts 3!

But it has story that links shit! Like there are some major spoilers that are in there that tie in some of the games! Both my fiancee and myself were floored when one character was introduced! And pissed at another!.... but we do think that one of them is also someone else that we all know and love/hate... I am not saying any spoilers... but man it is a good game storywise! Some of the new mechanics.. (upgrading to lv7 medals to be exact) are shit... As I hate PvP.... other than that.... WHOOO! KH3!!!

• Like 3

The problem with mobile games like this is that you have to invest time in it. I haven't played it yet so I'm just guessing but I had my fair share of mobile games but this game requires to you to keep checking on it every now and then in your day right? I've had it with those kinds of games.

I haven't played this game but it looks interesting since @Akira Avelon said that it links some plot that may not be discussed in the other games. However, when I checked for reviews, I found a Reddit post that is asking other players to downvote the game on the App Store/Play Store to 1 star because they do not like how the developers are managing the game. The sad thing is other replies are agreeing with the OP saying that the game is not worth playing anymore.

Edited by EfficientNinja

On 9/19/2018 at 7:18 AM, EfficientNinja said:

I haven't played this game but it looks interesting since @Akira Avelon said that it links some plot that may not be discussed in the other games. However, when I checked for reviews, I found a Reddit post that is asking other players to downvote the game on the App Store/Play Store to 1 star because they do not like how the developers are managing the game. The sad thing is other replies are agreeing with the OP saying that the game is not worth playing anymore.

Yeah, the pvp sucks and is the only thing I hate... but i have never liked pvp anything... though pvp is the only way to get certain items to upgrade your medals... but after a survey, the devs have been giving alternate ways (not very many mind you as they still need to make money) to get the items you need. The game is still fun, flipping complex just like a regular kh game and I love being in a group of friends that help you out when the bigger team baddies come along.  That and the ammount of free jewels (rl currency they give you) as just because a new trailer came out like two days ago.. we got 10k free. That is three high tier pulls in the shop plus 1k extra. So  I think that guy you mentioned is just butt hurt. Everyone will find something wrong with everything. The devs are listening and are changing/altering stuff to make it more fun for the populous. PVP is just one part of the game.... there are many other things you can do other than that.

Screenshot_20180921-083809.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/19/2018 at 3:12 AM, rlpzbeermoney said:

The problem with mobile games like this is that you have to invest time in it. I haven't played it yet so I'm just guessing but I had my fair share of mobile games but this game requires to you to keep checking on it every now and then in your day right? I've had it with those kinds of games.

No, actually. You can do as much or as little as you want in one go, as most times there is free ap events going on more often than not. There are also goal rewards for each day/week and month respectfully and they are realitively simple to challenging like.. a monthly quest will take longer to achieve than a daily one..

Screenshot_20180921-084718.jpg

Screenshot_20180921-084731.jpg

Screenshot_20180921-084750.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/21/2018 at 10:52 PM, Akira Avelon said:

No, actually. You can do as much or as little as you want in one go, as most times there is free ap events going on more often than not. There are also goal rewards for each day/week and month respectfully and they are realitively simple to challenging like.. a monthly quest will take longer to achieve than a daily one..

Would you say joining the game now, I won't be left out in events and such? I hate playing games where everyone's already advanced so far. I understand that the game's already been released a long time already but is this that kind of game? I might try it regardless. Just as a time passer.

On 9/21/2018 at 10:42 PM, Akira Avelon said:

Yeah, the pvp sucks and is the only thing I hate... but i have never liked pvp anything... though pvp is the only way to get certain items to upgrade your medals... but after a survey, the devs have been giving alternate ways (not very many mind you as they still need to make money) to get the items you need. The game is still fun, flipping complex just like a regular kh game and I love being in a group of friends that help you out when the bigger team baddies come along.  That and the ammount of free jewels (rl currency they give you) as just because a new trailer came out like two days ago.. we got 10k free. That is three high tier pulls in the shop plus 1k extra. So  I think that guy you mentioned is just butt hurt. Everyone will find something wrong with everything. The devs are listening and are changing/altering stuff to make it more fun for the populous. PVP is just one part of the game.... there are many other things you can do other than that.

Screenshot_20180921-083809.jpg

I guess I'll give this game a try. I haven't played any online game for a while now and this might be worth it to play.  I'm not a fan of PVPs in MMOs myself and I also treat them as another extra mode in the game.

Is it worth it to play the game as a free user? Would I be able to enjoy it without paying for premium stuff?

@rlpzbeermoney They add new things all the time and getting stuff from previous pulls are still available, plus it is super easy to lv up. My fiancee had been playing for over a year before I did and I am a higher lv than they are now.

@EfficientNinja haha, I definately don't pay anything and enjoy it very much. Plus it isn't an mmo. The only place in the game where you play with ppl in real time is the union cross area and it is with at max 5 other ppl. Everything else is single player. The pvp isn't even real pvp as the one you are fighting is being controlled by the game itself.

Edited by Akira Avelon

I play too much KHUX 🤣 and pretty active on the Discord servers. I enjoy the game system and strategy, as well as the canon story development. I hope KHUX (or Dark Road) has more tie-ins to gameplay of future KH console games (such as earning the Starlight keyblade in KH3 for completing the Kingdom Klassic mini-games in the KHUX xTres feature)