Welcome

Navigation
  1. Forums
  2. Favorite Final Fantasy Vilain ! [SPOILERS]
Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeDr

Favorite Final Fantasy Vilain ! [SPOILERS]

WARNING :This post will contain spoilers about final fantasy tactics advance and possible  spoilers to other FF games! ?

Now that that's out of the way. My favorite FF villain is  LLednar from  final fantasy tactics advance. I liked that he appears as a protector to Randell and has a motivation of his own. He is not just a bad guy.  What i also particularly liked about this character was the he was actually the polar opposite of Randell and existed to be what Randell could not be. (Isn't that the way we evolve too? We become what we could not to survive?) He was a perfect villain for  the protagonist (player).

So what is your personal favorite villain of this series and why? ?

If we're talking a out the ff tactics series, I'm gonna throw my vote in for Folmarv Tengille. Faked being in service to the church, orchestrated a bloody war. Thought he was a good villain.

It must be Golbez. No one else has that sort of connection to the protagonist that is stored mystery for so long, at the same time as also searching and appearing like Darth Vader. He even receives the entire Heel-Face turn at the end, followed by a redemption arc within the sequel. Not to say, he’s precisely as effective as you’d count on Darth Vader to be as a party member.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, anyone01 said:

It must be Golbez. No one else has that sort of connection to the protagonist that is stored mystery for so long, at the same time as also searching and appearing like Darth Vader. He even receives the entire Heel-Face turn at the end, followed by a redemption arc within the sequel. Not to say, he’s precisely as effective as you’d count on Darth Vader to be as a party member.

While The After Years wasn't the best for me, I gotta agree about Golbez. He was awesome to have as a party member.

Sepiroth have always been my favorite character. I have always loved the character design. The simplistic long katana in doss I'd I a series have always strike me with power and grace.