Welcome

Navigation
  1. Forums
  2. FFE GIVEAWAY! A Chance at Winning 1 of 5 Physical Copies of Final Fantasy VII: Remake!
Nanaki

FFE GIVEAWAY! A Chance at Winning 1 of 5 Physical Copies of Final Fantasy VII: Remake!

As a (belated) celebration for Final Fantasy Extreme's return, we're holding a giveaway / contest awarding prizes to five (5) forum members. No purchase is needed, you just need to register a FREE account with FFExtreme to be eligible to win. This is exclusively a community building effort in hopes of bringing back the more personalize, cozy atmosphere that fan sites are known for!...

Read the full story here
  • This 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

I'd love to own a physical copy of FFVIIR!  I already own the digital and have the OG game

Edited by PlatonicNerd
Typo
  • Like 1

Yay! Played thru the Demo, and replaying the original version!

Posted (edited)

I would literally die for a chance to get a copy. I know I already posted but my love for FFVII goes beyond the game..  Ive made friends over the years because of it. VII isn't  just a game to me,  its part of my life. 

Edited by Derek
Just helping fixing what seemed like a quote error. :)
  • Love 1

I've noticed that the leaderboard on the forums is a little weird on its scoring for our needs. So, I coded up something to better track placement. The "top 3 posters" is specifically intended to be the top 3 members with the most posts during this contest/giveaway. In the event of a tie, the person who signed up the earliest is given the higher placement.

https://ffextreme.com/giveaway.php

It's updated every 5 minutes.

EDIT: cron isn’t running properly, so I’ll just manually update it daily for now.

I love FFVII! It’s the first FF game I ever played! I want to try the remake so bad!! 

I play FFXIV every day. I have most battle classes maxed out. But I think FFXV will be my favorite (at least until I can try VIIR! 

I really want a copy of this game it is my favorite and I grew up playing it. It’s the most amazing game ever made! It’s perfect in every way to me. 

3 hours ago, PlatonicNerd said:

Was a winner chosen?  😞

June 15th is when it ends.

• Love 1

I hope this contest helps the site out. I found out about FFExtreme through the last giveaway, that someone I follow on Twitter won.

Annnnd the winners are:

1. Saturnus - 12 posts
  2. Wuzimu - 10 posts
  3. PlatonicNerd - 8 posts

Message me with your choice of a physical copy of FFVII: Remake or a $60 PS Store gift card!

• Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 1:56 AM, Nanaki said:

Annnnd the winners are:

1. Saturnus - 12 posts
  2. Wuzimu - 10 posts
  3. PlatonicNerd - 8 posts

Message me with your choice of a physical copy of FFVII: Remake or a $60 PS Store gift card!

Whhaaaaa 😭❤❤