FFExtreme Forums
rlpzbeermoney

Recent Topics to Recent Replies

It would be nice if the recent topics side panel would be replaced with recent replies. Going forward, it would be much easier to see the recent replies rather than the topic title itself. Just a little preview would be fine. This lets everyone in the main forum page know what's currently happening in the forum.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, rlpzbeermoney said:

It would be nice if the recent topics side panel would be replaced with recent replies. Going forward, it would be much easier to see the recent replies rather than the topic title itself. Just a little preview would be fine. This lets everyone in the main forum page know what's currently happening in the forum.

I very much agree with that. It's much more helpful to see recent replies than just the topic titles. But I'm okay with that. It's up to the admin on whether they prefer it this way. It looks fine since the theme works well with it. ?

It's currently a limitation of the software but I do agree. I'd rather it be the most recent replies. I'll look into a solution, whether it's an addon or something I code myself.

EDIT: I've changed the feed to show latest replies. This should help.

You have a very good point about mentioning on having the recent reply coming up but I would still like to have the tab of recent topics to still show up. What I'm trying to say here is to look at the possibility of having both recent topics and recent replies show up. Can that be done?